Expat-Living.info Guide to Johannesburg
Are you moving to or living as an expat in Johannesburg or South Africa? The Expat-Living.info Guide will provide you with the expat know-how and connections that allow you to effectively prepare and move to Johannesburg or South Africa, settle down easily and quickly, and have the time of your life as an expat down here.
The Guide to Johannesburg contains:
- the exact prices for goods and services in Johannesburg
- where and how you can live safely in this town where crime rates are soaring
- what to do to stay safe in traffic and just about everywhere else
- which international schools you will find in Johannesburg and how they compare to the local schools
- how to get onto the road, into the shops and online quickly and hassle free
- where and how to find new friends in Johannesburg
- where to turn to find your “can’t-live-without” specialities from home
- how to deal with small and bigger problems you encounter here
- how to find and communicate with people who can help you
- how to employ domestic employees, including a sample contract
- where and when to go on safari and how to save money while optimising your “bush experience”
- … and lots more.
On top of this, you will also get personal consulting: Have your very own questions answered by the author.
Your purchase will give you immediate access to the Expat-Living.info Guide with its 3 eBooks and its consulting service.
This Guide is for free for most expats because multinational companies trust us to support their employees and reimburse them for their purchase of the Guide. Just hand in your receipt with your expense report at work.
With your Guide, the answers to your expat questions are only a mouse click away. 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Find more information at www.expat-living.info
Buy the guide here: www.expat-living.info/buy-johannesburg
Follow Barbara on Twitter (@ExpatLivingInfo)
Find Expat-Living.info on Facebook
“A candid yet precise manual for relocation to Johannesburg. Barbara Bruhwiler makes her Info Guide very informative, yet easy reading with a sense of humor blended in. Great tips for the expat and the expat’s family relocating.” – John, from the USA
“Practical, informative, and overlaid with an interesting personal perspective.” – Madhur, from India.
“Thank you for your extensive and informative Guide to Expat Living in Johannesburg. It made a huge positive difference in my approach and to our move to South Africa. Every question I posed to ask, the answer was there in the Guide which has been so concisely and comprehensively written. Thank you, from a happy expat.” – Ellie, from Ireland