Louise Ross, author of Women Who Walk, talks to Louise Wiles of Thriving Abroad. Enjoy this fascinating conversation where Louise shares:
- What she learned from these diverse stories.
- The personal benefit of documenting our own stories irrespective of whether we share them.
- The personal strengths and characteristics that Louise recognised in the personal stories – I am sure you will relate.
- The themes that bubbled up through the stories – many that you will recognise.
- What motivates people to move once, settle and then decide to uproot and move on again?
- The value of recording our stories so that others can benefit from our experience and lessons.
Listen to the audio podcast:
See the video podcast:
Download the show notes here
Read the full article on Thriving Abroad
About Women Who Walk