Would you like your book to appear in the only website specialising in books by expats about expatriate life?
We offer you…
- A dedicated page with cover image, a selection of reviews (supplied by you), backlinks to websites of your choice (your blog, for example) and buying links to a range of international booksellers (eg Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Waterstone’s) where the book is listed.
- A link to the ‘look inside’ feature on Amazon Kindle (if available).
- A listing on our bookshelf (alphabetically and by genre) with a direct link to your dedicated book page.
- Your book to appear in our list of recommended reads for at least one month.
- Two posts published about your book supplied by you (such as press release, reviews or articles/blog posts) and displayed prominently for at least one month.
- Promotion on social media.
Your book will be listed for at least twelve months.
The cost of this service is a one-time fee of just £100.
Please get in touch with Bookshop manager Jack Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the on-line form below.
Any information you provide will only be used to respond to your enquiry and for no other purpose.