Take your writing to another level by taking an intensive mentoring program. Jo Parfitt’s 12-month program will help you brainstorm, plan, create and perfect your book from scratch.
What a joy it is to work with Jo on my second book! Why do I work with her? Because she intuitively sees into my heart, mind and soul. And with that insight, she draws from me the book that’s bubbling inside. She uses a magic mix of nurturing and caring with a clarity and discipline… that demands nothing but the very best from me.That’s what brilliant mentoring and coaching does. It’s rather like being sprinkled with fairy dust.”
David Scarlett, author of The Soul Millionaire and the upcoming: It’s Time – the Soul Millionaire Journey
Jo only works with one client at a time during the first few weeks of your program so you can be sure of her undivided attention. Her mentoring program includes the following:
- Initial two-hour ‘Getting to Know You’ mentoring where Jo will dig deep into your motives for writing, what you want to achieve as well as your vision, values, strengths and weaknesses
- All the brainstorming, planning and discussion you need working to Jo’s Release the Book Within program
- Close editing of the first three chapters of your book as it emerges — one chapter at a time
- A big picture assessment of all remaining chapters of your book
- Guidance on the format and layout of your book according to convention and to achieve consistency
- A road map to follow going forward
Jo will work with you face-to-face, through email or via Skype/phone — as often as once a week if required — while you work through Release the Book Within. Expect to commit to working on your book for one day a week.
Take Jo’s mentoring service and extend your program to add a publishing package at a REDUCED fee.