Didgeridoos and Didgeridon’ts: A Brit’s Guide to Moving Your Life Down Under
Didgeridoos and Didgeridon’ts is a collection of short, personal experiences Vicky Gray and her family encountered during the first year of their new life Down Under. In addition to entertaining diary entries, inspirational stories from other expats, top tips and vital resources, the book is crammed full of well-researched information on everything you need to know to survive and thrive during your first year in Australia. Inside you will learn:
- How to get into Australia – step by step
- Which occupations are in demand right now
- What stuff you definitely need to take with you
- The ins and outs of taking your pets
- All you need to know about Australia’s banks
- How the school system works from daycare up
- How to use the healthcare system
- How to get a job … and pay tax!
- How to rent or buy a property
- Why it’s easy to live in Oz
- and much much more …
A superb guide to everything a Pom needs to know about this huge island.