Expat-Living.info Guide to Cape Town
The comprehensive manual that includes first hand experiences, extensive research, vast know-how, sound advice and local contacts.
Whether you’re moving to Cape Town or already living there as an expat, this comprehensive e-guide offers all you need to know to make the most of your expat experience in the Mother City.
The Guide to Cape Town is like having a relocation guide in your pocket. Depending on your needs, you may prefer to purchase a) e-guide only or b) e-guide with personal consultations with Renata via email.
In the Guide you can expect:
- Tips on effectively preparing for your move
- Exact prices for goods and services in Cape Town
- Advice on where and how to live safely
- Information on international schools in Cape Town and how they compare to local schools
- How to get onto the road, into the shops and on-line quickly and without hassles
- Where and how to find new friends in Cape Town
- Where to go to find your “can’t-live-without” specialities from home
- How to employ domestic employees, including a sample contract
- Where and when to go on safari and how to save money while optimising your “bush experience”
- Interviews with expats currently in Cape Town
- … and lots more.
Buy the guide here: www.expat-living.info (Top tip: Ask your company to reimburse you for the cost of the guide).