Get that non-fiction book planned, written, edited and on the bookshelves in eight easy lessons.
Isn’t it time you let that book out? If you’ve been thinking of writing that bestseller or simply turning your knowledge into a product then you’ll learn all you need to know to release your creative potential and turn your ideas into a polished finished product. In this step-by-step recipe book for success by ‘Book Cook’, Jo Parfitt, you’ll learn everything about the writing process, self publishing, pitching to publishers and more as Jo shares over two decades of hard won experience with you. Learn:
- How to put the book you have been burning to write into a format that will sell
- How to find your voice and hone your vision based on what has worked for other successful expat authors
- The ins and outs of self-publishing and e-publishing
- Plain English information on ISBNs and other stuff you’ll need for your book
- How to deal with publishers and agents
- How to write a compelling synopsis
- Much, much more…
Finally the acclaimed publishing and writing masterclass that led one delegate to go on and publish 33 books and get 5 best-sellers in just over 2 years (not to mention moving to Spain in the process) is available in both print and PDF editions.
Publisher: Summertime Publishing