Expat-Living.info Guide to Cape Town: The comprehensive manual that includes first hand experiences, extensive research, vast know-how, sound advice and local contacts.
Whether you’re moving to Cape Town or already living there as an expat, this comprehensive e-guide offers all you need to know to make the most of your expat experience in the Mother City.
The Guide to Cape Town is like having a relocation guide in your pocket. Depending on your needs, you may prefer to purchase a) e-guide only or b) e-guide with personal consultations with Renata via email. In the Guide you can expect:
- Tips on effectively preparing for your move
- Exact prices for goods and services in Cape Town
- Advice on where and how to live safely
- Information on international schools in Cape Town and how they compare to local schools
- How to get onto the road, into the shops and online quickly and without hassles
- Where and how to find new friends in Cape Town
- Where to go to find your “can’t-live-without” specialities from home
- How to employ domestic employees, including a sample contract
- Where and when to go on safari and how to save money while optimising your “bush experience”
- Interviews with expats currently in Cape Town
- … and lots more.
Buy the guide here: www.expat-living.info/capetown-expat-guide (Top tip: Ask your company to reimburse you for the cost of the guide.)
BONUS! Visit www.expat-living.info/free-expat-ebooks to download these 6 free e-books:
- Making the Decision to Move Abroad
- Supporting Your Expat Child
- Selecting Your New Home
- 3 Steps for Settling In Quickly
- Making New Friends
- Preparation for the Accompanying Partner
“The Expat-Living.info Guide to Cape Town is like having a local friend who shows you what to do and what not to do in Cape Town. The guide is elaborate and honest and gives no-nonsense information that will guard you from the most common slip-ups and pitfalls in Cape Town. The author’s humour, frankness and writing style make it a pleasure to read. Essential for a well-prepared move to South Africa’s ‘mother city’.” – Bregje, the Netherlands
“The Expat-Living.info Guide to Cape Town shows you that there is so much to do in Cape Town… and its hints on making friends will be of value anywhere in the world. Very informative… and I really appreciated the safety tips.” – Rachel, Zimbabwe
“This Guide has reassured me that I am not alone as an accompanying spouse … Relocating is an exciting adventure but the novelty quickly turns to reality and as the accompanying spouse I have often felt like I am responsible for keeping the home a ‘happy’ place. I found the Guide’s advice really encouraging and motivating. It has also reignited my desire to explore Cape Town even further and to network that little bit more” – Debbie, England
“This is an essential guide and I wish I’d had this when I arrived in Cape Town. It would have saved me a lot of time and naive questions, as well as many awkward situations. A must-have for all expats fresh off the plane in South Africa!” – Jan, the Netherlands.